12.08.2007

the many moods of larrydigital, pt. 2

To download podcast: Click here.

Ok folks, after a long, grueling night, I finally completed my Christmas podcast. Not too bad, I think, I only wasted one week of December before I got it out. It's a little longer than my previous podcast but not by much. Generally, I cap the podcast at 13 songs but since these holiday tunes were so short, I decided to go with a nice, even 20.

By the way, the many moods of larrydigital podcast just got added to iTunes, so feel free to use the link above if you're interested in subscribing to it. Or just click here. Here's what you do, download it, listen to it, write a favorable review on the iTunes page. It's so simple!

I hope you enjoy this episode, let me know what you think.

Episode 2: 'Tis the Season to be Funky Tracklist

1. larry's intro
2. "Christmas Time Is Here" by The Vince Guaraldi Trio
3. larry's interlude #1
4. "Jingle Bells (Greetings From Esquivel!)" by Esquivel
5. "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer Mambo" by The Billy May Orchestra
6. "The Little Drum Machine Boy" by Beck
7. larry's interlude #2
8. "Christmas In Las Vegas" by Los Straitjackets
9. "Christmas In Las Vegas" by Richard Cheese
10. larry's interlude #3
11. "All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth)" by Nat King Cole
12. "Santa Claus Got Stuck In My Chimney" by Ella Fitzgerald
13. "(Everybody's Waitin' For) The Man with the Bag" by Kay Starr
14. larry's interlude #4
15. "Ring Those Christmas Bells" by Peggy Lee
16. "The Merriest" by June Christy
17. "Cha-Cha All the Way" by The Capitol Records Studio Orchestra
18. larry's interlude #5
19. "Sleigh Ride" by The Ronettes
20. "Cold, Cold Winter" by The Pixies Three
21. "Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)" by Darlene Love
22. larry's interlude #6
23. "Gee Whiz, It's Christmas" by The Beginning of the End
24. "This Christmas" by Donny Hathaway
25. "Santa's Got a Bag of Soul" by The Soul Saints Orchestra
26. larry's interlude #7/outro
27. "Christmas Time Again" by Reuben Anderson
28. "Merry Christmas" by Frank Cosmo

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

i was just saying that the charlie brown song sounds so depressing